Saturday, April 12, 2008

W00T New Musac!!11!!@!

I really should update this more often.

Well, the last couple of nights, I got kinda bored, so I started playing around in my music package, and decided to make a little song which sounded kinda like a chip tune. It's called "Chip Child of Mine". Can anyone guess what it's based on? Basically, I took the main guitar loop of Sweet Child of Mine, which anyone who doesn't know it should be shot, and remade it using NES(as in Nintendo Entertainment System) synth. I then kinda built it up using another chip tune bass, then brought in a more trance-like bass line. I then added a drum and bass drum track which I made(which I later changed to a more electro sounding track, but havent uploaded yet, due to the shityness of the drum and bass drums). I then added in a few other little chip lines. They're not from Sweet Child of Mine, but I wanted to do this for fun, not to have an accurate chip tune translation of the song.




No comments: