Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lol Video

Alot of stuffs happened this week. I've been down St. Anne's Wells Park most days, killing my self, and nearly killing others around me. In the process I managed to get 2 of the biggest blisters I've ever had, one on each end of my foot, so I can't put shoes on. On top of that, I randomly got into another Band. I'm yet to practice with the full band yet, but the Bassist and Singer helped me out with my Music Video Project, along with my friend Kai.

On the subject of Music Video, I got the main meat of it filmed. Which is hilarious. It doesn't sound nearly as good as it did while we we're practicing, and Kai, Jamie(Bassist) and me are just looking down at our instruments and bobbing up and down, while Lawrence(the singer) is going crazy right at the front. It starts off with us Playing the intro to the song, and Lawrence isn't there, then it gets into the first verse, and he randomly pops up from underneath the camera, and starts going crazy. Lulz are plenty. I'm tempted to Super impose the Cookie Monster popping out of his bin over the top of him.

No comments: