Sunday, December 16, 2007

Modelling

I've been slowly working on a mod for the source engine called UnDead Warfare: The Beginning. It's a prelude to a full game me and a small team are hoping to make. Since I've finally had some free time, I've been working on a few assets. I've been working for it over an evening, and have come out with 2 textures and 2 models. The models need skinning, but the models themselves are finished.





The models are tables for the first scene. Basically, you wake up in a small lab/hospital, and have a flashback to how you got there. Then you get to explore the base your in. Then the alarms sound, and a swarm of zombies rush into the base, and you run for shelter. You then get news over the radio that the base is out of control, and the army are going to nuke the installment, and you hear fighter jets overheard, then a deafening explosion, and bright light fills the room, and the mod ends. I'm toying over making it playable, or a machinima. I think making it playable would be pretty cool, being able to explore the base, and seeing the inner goings on of the base, but a machinima could be better for getting the idea across to people better, as everyone would get the same experience, so everyones on the same page as to whats happening.

No comments: